Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Laxo

Original poster
Sep 27, 2010
Miami
Hi Im new here im an old Dtv costumer i had my account on hold for like 3 month and i recenly got a new contract for 2 yrs and i was looking at my bill and i was wondering if i can conect my old recivers and stop paying the $5 a monthn for the lease. so i called Dtv and i asked if it was posible they said that even if you own u still got to pay $5 so my question is if i ask them to remove the services on the other rooms can i still hook up my old recivers and get serviece or is there a way they can block it? i have seen the conection from the outside and is just a cable going to a slpiter outside my house can anny one clarified me and if this is even posible ty you

Hi Im new here im an old Dtv costumer i had my account on hold for like 3 month and i recenly got a new contract for 2 yrs and i was looking at my bill and i was wondering if i can conect my old recivers and stop paying the $5 a monthn for the lease. so i called Dtv and i asked if it was posible they said that even if you own u still got to pay $5 so my question is if i ask them to remove the services on the other rooms can i still hook up my old recivers and get serviece or is there a way they can block it? i have seen the conection from the outside and is just a cable going to a slpiter outside my house can anny one clarified me and if this is even posible ty you

The service is activated to each recvr, not whatever room you have it set up in.

As for the $5 fee, you'll pay that regardless, if you have a OWNED recvr, your charged for a Additional recvr fee (outside of the first one, thats free).
If you are leasing the recvr the $ 5 is a LEASE fee.

Btw, you cannot have a splitter between the dish and the recvr. It will cause errors when changing channels.

You CAN turn off recvrs in the rooms you don't need and in turn eliminate the $ 5 fee for each of the recvrs you decide to turn off.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts