Questions about The Hopper?

If i replace my 922 with JUST a hopper my monthly fees drop from $10 to $6 since i wont be using the whole home dvr feature?

If i replace my 922 with JUST a hopper my monthly fees drop from $10 to $6 since i wont be using the whole home dvr feature?

No, Hopper automatically incurs whole home fee, Joey or not.

I have two tv's in two rooms in the house. I want to add one TV in a separate guest house. No coax to this guest house. One hopper and one joey and sling adapter? Or one hopper and two joey"s? What if I want to add one more tv in the house?

May be putting a tv in my shed...just a few steps behind the house is where its located...besides electricity what else would I need to hook a joey up out there???...could I take a joey from inside the house and hook it up outside when I need to???

You will need a coax cable from the node to the shed. You will be able to move the Joey around...

Seems quite unlikely. We'll have to wait and see.
I don't see why you would say that. The Duo receivers have separate parental controls for TV1/2. If they follow their own precedent I would expect separate Joey settings.

in a 2 hopper system how does 1 hopper know what the other hopper is doing to prevent them from doing the same thing at the same time? (I.E. PTAT) i assume this is why the hoppers cant see each other when they are released until dish has this figured out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)