Questions about The Hopper?

Well folks woke up this morning with no answers in my inbox. I did talk with them yesterday and they are swamped...

I did hear a rumor that Hopper and Joey will be getting a software update tomorrow... they are working hard to get this thing out the door.

Again sorry for the delay in getting the answers you desire! :)

Well folks woke up this morning with no answers in my inbox. I did talk with them yesterday and they are swamped...

I did hear a rumor that Hopper and Joey will be getting a software update tomorrow... they are working hard to get this thing out the door.

Again sorry for the delay in getting the answers you desire! :)

Did they say what the update was for?

So it seems pricing is announced. I have three HD tvs. I would be able to watch live tv on all three with 1 hopper and 2 joeys, yes? And that would give me monthly fees of $14 for the joey's and $10 for the hopper? And no more DVR fee?

The $10 for the Hopper includes the $6 DVR fee + $4 whole-home fee. A 2nd hopper would be $7, just like the joeys.

So what's this; a Joey can not see an EHD connected to it's Hopper???? Well that will be disappointing, if true.
don't think that's true as the hopper is serving all the content for the joey.

Perhaps you've mistaken this with the information that the EHD can only be plugged into the hopper at this time?

Can a Joey be moved say from your bedroom to outside on your patio if you wire for it?
as long as wiring goes back to the same node and you swap the connections, then it should work.

It's really no different than moving the joey to a different room if the wiring is all set up.