Questions on Multiple Boxes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ahruska

Original poster
Nov 25, 2004
I have never been signed up for cable or satellite before and I am thinking about signing up with DirecTV. I was wondering if I could have DirecTV set up service on one TV and then split that wire and run it to two different TV's and be able to watch three different channels on three different TV's? Thanks for you help.

ahruska said:
I have never been signed up for cable or satellite before and I am thinking about signing up with DirecTV. I was wondering if I could have DirecTV set up service on one TV and then split that wire and run it to two different TV's and be able to watch three different channels on three different TV's? Thanks for you help.
If you want independent channel selection at each TV you need a satellite receiver at each TV that will cost you an additional $9.98/Mo.($4.99 per receiver). Digital cable requires a cable box at each TV also but most cable companies charge more than $5 to rent the boxes and remotes.
:)

Does the $39.99 a month cover one TV or is it just the basic package with local channels?

You get a package price that includes ALL TV's ($40/mo) then for each TV after the first, there is a mirroring charge of $5/box (2TV = $10/mo) so thats $50/mo for 3 TV's to have the exact same package on each of them. You can see the package selections and prices at directv.com You can get a pack with or without locals.

Directv's minimum package is Opcion Extra at $26.99 plus $4.99 for each additional receiver add $3 for local channels if available. $39.97 for 3 receivers and about 50 channels of English programming plus whatever locals are available.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Using Direct TV with VoIP

HR10-250 Picture Quality (SD)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts