Questions we need answers to at CES

dnyce

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 28, 2004
Atlanta
CES begins today right?
Whoever is at the CES this week please don't be easy on the Voom guys.
One year later and if their talking the same "This Summer whole House Solution DVR will be out, just wait" PLEASE let them have it! I know it's not their fault but come on, this is ridiculous. All we want is honesty. If they don't know when the DVR will be released say that.
Also if we can find out about PPV SD and HD.
What the reasoning behind adding the regional sports channels in South Florida and no where else.
What's the deal with the new dishes we should have all gotten 3 months ago.
And finally, some rumors on who Cabelvision is looking at to take Voom over.

dnyce said:
CES begins today right?
Whoever is at the CES this week please don't be easy on the Voom guys.
One year later and if their talking the same "This Summer whole House Solution DVR will be out, just wait" PLEASE let them have it! I know it's not their fault but come on, this is ridiculous. All we want is honesty. If they don't know when the DVR will be released say that.
Also if we can find out about PPV SD and HD.
What the reasoning behind adding the regional sports channels in South Florida and no where else.
What's the deal with the new dishes we should have all gotten 3 months ago.
And finally, some rumors on who Cabelvision is looking at to take Voom over.

Good questions to ask. I don't think you will get any answers. Voom's public responses have been few and always limited to where they are today with no concrete plans for the future and no apologies for the past. Status quo only and enough said.

dnyce said:
CES begins today right?
Technically, the Show floor opens on Thursday. But Scott might be bringing some news to us as early as today. Stay tuned!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)