Queston and Some info on FamilyNet

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ussexplroer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 17, 2007
I was looking around at powervu stuff and found familynet.

Kintera.org Landing Page Redirect - Donate With Confidence

Lst of support receivers:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Any current DigiCipher-II compatible receiver (such as Digitrans DTE 7100, Motorola DSR-4402X, DSR-4410, DSR-4500X, DSR-4520X, DSR-4400MD, or MPS)[/FONT]

Also this is c-band right? your talking 6ft or mostly 8ft and bigger? For most powervu stuff. ALso is the 4.2.2 support much better. I was keeping my eye on a DTE 7100 not a 7150 that does 4.2.2

Oops can someboy plz fix the hyper link. I thought it was going to just paste text. didn't think it would past the name of were it was at. LOL.

Thanks,

Josh

Here is a link to FamilyNet:
FamilyNet TV Current Affiliates - FamilyNet

It's C band on Galaxy 23. They recommend a 12 foot dish, but I receive the mux fine on a 7 1/2 foot dish. I have the Digitrans DTE 7150. 4:2:2 support is better if you want to view 4:2:2 channels. FamilyNet is encrypted and authorization is required. The channels in the mux that are ITC at this time are:
TBN
The Church Channel
JCTV
Smile of a Child
World Harvest

It's also DC2 combo mode, so you can't just use a 4DTV for it, either. I don't know why the OP source says "any current DC2 receiver" when that is not true. Not all DC2 receivers do combo mode.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)