Quick tune

Status
Please reply by conversation.
been at 9 forever why not 12 or 16 ?
that would be nice

I thought you were talking about Auto tune, would like to see that feature added to the current DVR's.

I forgot about the Quick Tune, never use it, just go directly to the channel I am looking for, I guess.

I only use it for NFL ST. I put local CBS, Fox, NFLRZ, the mix channel, and key games each week. And the center one is for the Colts!

I wish there was autotune like on my old H25 receiver. Now that I've had the Genie for a few months, its only advantages are 5 shows at once and 1 AM21 for both TVs. Everything else is a downgrade and it's making me mad!

I only use it for NFL ST. I put local CBS, Fox, NFLRZ, the mix channel, and key games each week. And the center one is for the Colts!

I wish there was autotune like on my old H25 receiver. Now that I've had the Genie for a few months, its only advantages are 5 shows at once and 1 AM21 for both TVs. Everything else is a downgrade and it's making me mad!

Downgrade ?
I would think it would be the same as a HR24 outside of the 5 tuners, and faster if you have a 44.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)