Quick way to get a rehit?

The users at support.dish.com are not as advance as the users here and require extra assistance. The users here are not your average user and a very good at helping each other before we are actually needed.
Hehe, I was thinking that could be part of it too ! ;)

The Facebook and Twitter parts of your job must be the most, ummm, "difficult" (as far as the people to deal with) !! :p

I'm sure most of it is programming remotes and helping people get their TVs back on the right input. I have to do this at least once a day.

Reactions: TheKrell
I'm sure most of it is programming remotes and helping people get their TVs back on the right input. I have to do this at least once a day.

I spend most my forum time over there helping out, and I can say the majority is just billing questions Things like "why did my bill go up after 1 year" or "what is a DVr service fee". Then there is basic tech. Just remote functions and explaining no update option with the hopper. It's actually not that bad, people just are new, mostly.

I spend most my forum time over there helping out, and I can say the majority is just billing questions Things like "why did my bill go up after 1 year" or "what is a DVr service fee". Then there is basic tech. Just remote functions and explaining no update option with the hopper. It's actually not that bad, people just are new, mostly.

Wow, so really basic stuff. I don't get too much billing stuff. TV on the wrong input is by far the number one problem. Drives me nuts when a customer calls me up after they buy a new TV at walmart and say there Dish doesn't work because they don't know how to connect it. I prefer to send a tech out right away for theses customers, mostly because I sell TVs.

Reactions: ChadT41
Wow, so really basic stuff. I don't get too much billing stuff. TV on the wrong input is by far the number one problem. Drives me nuts when a customer calls me up after they buy a new TV at walmart and say there Dish doesn't work because they don't know how to connect it. I prefer to send a tech out right away for theses customers, mostly because I sell TVs.

Lol. Nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)