Qustion about sat 110

Status
Please reply by conversation.

csabec

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 24, 2011
UP of Michigan
I guess I am having a problem with sat 110 and the Satellite In 2 on the receiver . Noticed today that I wasn't getting some channels and was told that I have to get a tech out here and take a look. My signals for 110 are 40-50 none being above 61, my question is what is actually on this satellite? Any help would be great and when I talked to Case Management they said a Specialized Tech was coming out? Not sure what that means either, this has been a recurring problem for awhile.

Ok, I went to the Signal Meters and here are the results.

SWM 97%, 99(c) 80%, 99(s) 0%, 101 91%, 103 (ca) 60%, 103(cb) 73%, 110 90%, 119 82%

Not sure if this helps or if I am just looking at it wrong let me know, tech will be rolling on Tuesday and checking it out.

numbers are low

101 should be upper 90's and even some 100's
the HD sats (99c & 103ca/103cb) should be upper 80's low 90's on transponder

the s ones (99s & 103s) you'll see 0's...thats normal

Looking at the original post I believe where I got the 110 was the actual message on the TV, on the channels that don't work it says Satellite 2 always so Customer Service seems to think it might be a receiver. I have a HR24 that was brand new in May of this year.

Specialized tech means they are a senior tech with case managment training for field tech work. They work directly with case management to make sure the issue is resloved

Thanks Stonecold! Always nice to hear that they are sending out someone that can resolve the problems I've been having.

Tech came out and replaced the LNB and also moved the location of the mount to a pole mount, previous tech didn't have it anchored properly so it kept moving so now its on a pole mount and when it snows here know I can just brush it off. Thanks for all the help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts