R15 SOFTWARE UPDATE 0x108D ... what did it fix ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
We really don't know (that's a big reason DirecTV needs change logs), but there were some reported bug fixes and an upgrade so that the unit can be compatable for new interactive features this December.

TimGoodwin said:
It now has a "F" update, still don't know what it was for.

F supposedly fixed something to do with Find by.... someone who says he works for DirecTV came to another forum and said he would try and get a list of what it fixed and post it today. If I see it I will try and remember to post it here.

From what I can tell it fixed a "Freezing issue". Mine and a friend of mine both found that they freeze, and you have to power off and on again to get it to return to normal. Since this update it has not done that. It still gets "glitchy" when you surf through the guide at a fast pace, I hope they take care of that in the next update.

Also it was not finding a lot of Actors names when you searched with the "find by"

Another fix I hope is taken care of soon, is in the guide none of the Shows that are not new don't have "(repeat)" in the info section. Thus the R15 does not seem to know to not record them if your options for a particular show are to record new ones only with the "first run" option.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)