Radio Shack 100 foot quad shield cable....$9.99 closeout

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Saw yesterday that Rat Shack is closing out 100 foot of WHITE quad shield cable for 9.99
Also closing out 25 foot sections for like 3.00

Note the black is still at normal price.

Just to let folks know

well I know Lowes has 250 foot boxes for like $50 so I figured this was a good deal. I can chop it up and put my own ends on it

Good deals!

A few months back I got a spool of 500ft rg6quad/300 for 60$ at Home Depot. Still think it was a great deal but I wish it was in white thought.

Cheers, K

I might swing by my local one to see if they have anything decent....but I need to wade through the 30 feet of cell phone crap first

The local shack was out of clearance coax, but they had the amp. Now I have two more channels coming in vs. my old amp (six including subchannels!)

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Damn wish I'd seen this 3 days ago, 100 footers were $30 at Big orange, so I opted for the 500 foot roll for $50 and a bag of ends . I figured maybe I'd get energetic some some day and just rip all the old crap cable wires off the house and rewire it properly,rather than pay 30 cents a foot. Maybe I'll check my neighborhood shack and return the roll to HD, I haven't opened it yet.

Got 100ft quad for $4.99 after the $5.00 coupon I got from RS for cell phone upgrade check. Had a few of those laying around with expiration dates of 10/10/13 so just in time. Also I bought an Auvio Clock Radio for iphone/itouch for $4.99 and was free after the $5.00 coupon :D

Might search for more Quad cable before the rest of my coupons expire.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Use a hair blower/dryer to warm up and soften the end of the coax. Connectors slips on much easier. But the best way is to buy the quad connectors.

Now down to $6.46, which is less than the shipping charge. (But I found out that TWO ship for the same price!)

Apropos of connectors, Thomas & Betts sells compression connectors that are supposed to work on standard cable OR quad-shield. I bought a pack of them on ebay a while ago, but I don't know how well they work yet because I won't have cause to use them til my new cable arrives.

Now down to $6.46, which is less than the shipping charge. (But I found out that TWO ship for the same price!)

Apropos of connectors, Thomas & Betts sells compression connectors that are supposed to work on standard cable OR quad-shield. I bought a pack of them on ebay a while ago, but I don't know how well they work yet because I won't have cause to use them til my new cable arrives.

Yeap got one for $1.46 + tax over the weekend using a $5 coupon

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts