Random recordings on "to do" list

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cutting wax

Original poster
Aug 24, 2006
So I'm getting all these random programs set up to be recorded on my "to do" list that I know I didn't set up. Each of these random programs has the "R*" next to it, meaning that the selection was set up to be recorded based on an autorecord command after a recent search. I did do several searches and i did hit autorecord a few times for particular shows, but never for the random stuff that's popping up (which all happen to be on different channels and are all different shows i'd never watch).

Deleting each one of these random recording setups is extremely tedious- is there any way to get only the recordings i specifically select to show on the "to do" list?

BTW, I have the newest dvr plus from direct tv (i just got it installed yesterday).

any help would be appreciated!

thanks

I had the exact same thing happening when I received my HR10-250. I think you have to reboot the receiver and they will disappear. ( I think that will erase everything that TIVO is recording for you.) :hatsoff:

johnml said:
I had the exact same thing happening when I received my HR10-250. I think you have to reboot the receiver and they will disappear. ( I think that will erase everything that TIVO is recording for you.) :hatsoff:

thanks man... i figured i'd reset as a last resort... but this seems to be the best possible solution.

He doesn't have a Tivo. He has an R15 or HR20. Sorry, but I am no help with those.

Ted

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)