Rank these HD Receivers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Markesq

Original poster
Jul 27, 2005
Only need 2 receivers and I have 3. Which one should I get rid of?

I have a Zenith HD-SAT520, H10, and Samsung T360.

Get rid of the Samsung. The other 2 are better.

Welcome to Satelliteguys!! :welcome

You should give me the Zenith. :D

Have heard that that one is one of the solidest models. Same as Hughes HTL-HD I think.

As for the otehr 2, I have had my Samsung 360 for 18 months now and have had only the slightest issue with it. My mom has the H10 and has been pleased with it aswell, on issues others are reporting.

Ya, the zenith is the same as the Sony HD200. That will probably stay.

The Samsung has not given me one bit of problem, and I only had the H10 hooked up for a few days.

I am giving one of the other 2 to a friend of mine. Want to see what everyones opinion was.

We have 2-TS160's, a 360, and an H10. The 360 is so versatile it'd be the last to go. Inputs, output options, the most flexible of them all.

The H-10, other than the UHF remote, is a boat anchor.

projectorsrule said:
We have 2-TS160's, a 360, and an H10. The 360 is so versatile it'd be the last to go. Inputs, output options, the most flexible of them all.

Yup, the 360 is great for those reasons. I like the fact that you can combine satellite, OTA and cable from 3 separate inputs. Pretty handy.

Now if I can just figured out what was updated in the software update on 7/13. Anyone know?

projectorsrule said:

Yup, the 360 is great for those reasons. I like the fact that you can combine satellite, OTA and cable from 3 separate inputs. Pretty handy.

Now if I can just figure out what was updated in the software update on 7/13. Anyone know?

I love my Sammy 360......

The H10 is best for a boat anchor, as stated above...

The PQ difference between a Sammy 360 and an H10 is beyond words...

That H10, IMO, has got to be the worst HD STB ever...

The Zenith I know nothing about....

Which receiver runs the hottest? Get rid of the hot one the components in it will fail first. For all of you praising Samsung, have you had them repair any of their products? Don't bother just trash it and replace it.

have had the sammy ts-360 for a year and half although good for off air,im replacing mine ut oh with H-10 this weekend hope its not a mistake.(yikes)

I'll pray for you bronzetree. PLease feel free to send the 360 my way, I'll even send you a H10 in return! :sorry:

I love my TS 360... It is great.

I had VOOM boxes(still do for OTA for my next HD TV). The Picture quality was great on the VOOM boxes, but much more difficult to use.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts