RAnT! I cant really tell huge differance with HD over SD with Voom

All I can say about this thread is that I will never give Sony my business again. I've had more than a couple of bad experiences with Sony products and service :( . If you ask me their products are way over rated.

vurbano said:
I for one would sooner wipe my a$$ with hundred dollar bills before I bought one.

Can I have the hundred dollar bills when you're done? I could use a 2nd plasma for my bedroom

TimBob5259 said:
Can I have the hundred dollar bills when you're done? I could use a 2nd plasma for my bedroom

I am afraid not. Vurbano is saving them to buy a plasma for his bedroom. :D

CYHUNKE,
I am afraid that set is out of my range also. If I had the $$$$ it still would not fit in my house with out removing everything else. I do think, I will go the plasma route soon though. Currently thinking Hitachi.

txdude said:
All I can say about this thread is that I will never give Sony my business again. I've had more than a couple of bad experiences with Sony products and service :( . If you ask me their products are way over rated.

They have gone downhill. I've said before that Sony never would have allowed the GWIII bulb fiasco to happen 5 years ago. But my biggest problem with Sony is customer support. It's practicaly impossible to find customer support phone numbers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts