RANT

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Reminds me of home improvement episode satellite dish on jot tin roof. 250 stations great its going to take 45 minutes to find out there is nothing on you want to watch.

I've watched 8 baseball games and 3 football games in the last 3 days on just 3 satellites! Hummm, maybe you need to find another hobby!

Another way to look at it is at least you're not paying $90 a month for the same crap you don't want to watch FTA. :oldwink

Reactions: bpalone and jorgek
This evening I found Knight and Day (Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz) on KTV 2. One thing I like about FTA, is that I can find show and movies without any commercial breaks.
Even when it looks like there´s nothing good, I can find a camel race, or a movie in some foreign language I can´t understand and I find it entertaining :D

I've got 11 channels (had 12 but lost our AMGTV affiliate...tower reconstruction) and found plenty to watch

What we need is another Clarke Belt. 20020 channels!
arthur-c-clarke-4.jpg

Arthur C. Clarke

Reactions: Pixl
When you pay for a subscription you are not actually paying for 10,000 channels. You are paying for the privilege of the entertainment of endlessly scrolling through the EPG for hours and hours to see there is nothing on. If you have DirecTV you can add a wife to the fun of "no, I don't want to watch that, lets keep looking". With DISH it is +$5/month to add a friend. :biggrin

Reactions: Pixl
Ok, thanks everybody. I was just a little bored, but your suggestions wake me up to the ton of programing we have.
T, I will admit we have DTV in the house via my wife. I never watch it except TBS once in a while. Everything else I can get FTA.

last night's Big bang theory was 18:16 long

yesterday's 2pm Cubavision movie: Herbie goes bananas
today breakfast at Tiffany's repeated tonight with I, Robot

Reactions: sgs
last night's Big bang theory was 18:16 long

yesterday's 2pm Cubavision movie: Herbie goes bananas
today breakfast at Tiffany's repeated tonight with I, Robot

To think that back in the day shows in a 30 minute time slot were 25 minutes long.

Cubavision is a good channel to find some movies without commercial breaks :)

10,010 thousand channels available and nothings on :(
But, isn't there a brighter side to this problem?
Isn't there a progress?
Years ago, Bruce Springsteen sang : "Fifty Seven Channels and Nothing On".
Now, reportedly, we have 10,010 channels with the same results.
Seems quite an advancement...
Times are changing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts