RC64 remote

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lenjack

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 10, 2005
Just obtained an additiobal remote for my H20. It's an RC64. the original was an RC32. What is the difference? I cannot find any.

I dont think there is any. I have an RC34 and it is the same except the buttons are bigger and its a bit flatter then the RC24.

Some of the code between the two are different! Example: Volume and mute on my Harmon Kardon Receiver work on the RC34 but not the RC64.

Remote Code for Harmon Kardon AVR7300

Can anyone help with a remote code for AVR7300. Key code 31304 and 31306 will power unit off, but volume alway return as a un programmed key. Remote RC34 work okay. Remote RC64 is the problem child.

Thanks!

the volume keys NEVER work initially with ANY audio code, not until you do the following. First there has to be a tv code programmed to the tv device or the volume keys won't work. then:

1. av1 or av2
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
3. enter 9 9 3
4. press SELECT

Just obtained an additiobal remote for my H20. It's an RC64. the original was an RC32. What is the difference? I cannot find any.
Hello
the rc64 is backlit which makes it much easier to see in a dark room and also comes with a book with additional codes for more tcs vcrs etc that the rc 32 did not operate. it works very well btw

Finally fix the problem. There is probably a software bug with the firmware. Unless there is a program under TV, volume can not be map properly. After a bogus TV selection, I was able to program the volume to work with my Harmon Kardon receiver as the screen entries descript.

the volume keys NEVER work initially with ANY audio code, not until you do the following. First there has to be a tv code programmed to the tv device or the volume keys won't work. then:

1. av1 or av2
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
3. enter 9 9 3
4. press SELECT

Thanks! Did not see this until, I struggle thru the setup.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)