RC73 Remote Control DirecTV AT&T Genie?

sportman13

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2006
I have the RC73 Remote Control DirecTV AT&T Genie RF Remote using with a Toshiba Tv when I use the input button on the Genie info comes up how do I make it go to different inputs like vcr sattilite and cable ?

Search the RC73 remote on YouTube. See if they have a video to program it. There should be a setting somewhere in your Genie settings to set up other TV's or equipment using that remote. Look for remote control set up from the on screen settings. I purchased one of those and was able to get it to work with my smart TV and control it's volume.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

You know something funny? On the RC65RBX - The input button is on the top left corner and if you press the enter key at the bottom - the mini guide opens. On the RC73B - if you hold the enter key the input sources open on the screen. If you press the enter key the mini guide opens on screen. I didn't even pay it know mind on my back lit RC73B. I have to use my Samsung remote to control changing the actual source. That is how I have my remote set up to control my HR44 DVR. It's a weird setup but it works!

Didn't pay it no mind. Input is printed right on the back lit remote.
JPEG_20201122_165133_4701667767632267304.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts