(Re)install question

Lucky: I have two 44 switches stacked off of a 1000+. The first switch feeds my 722/722/522 and the second switch feeds a duo that I use for programming Joeys and may use when I finally upgrade to a hopper system. I use a 1k2WA to a solo in my lab (BWAHAHAHAHa) for hopper programming so that the Hoppers are ready to go once the customer dish is up.

Lucky: I have two 44 switches stacked off of a 1000+. The first switch feeds my 722/722/522 and the second switch feeds a duo that I use for programming Joeys and may use when I finally upgrade to a hopper system. I use a 1k2WA to a solo in my lab (BWAHAHAHAHa) for hopper programming so that the Hoppers are ready to go once the customer dish is up.

Programming Joeys?

Joeys take a download from the hoppers for their firmware update when first set up. It is a fifteen to twenty minute process that I prefer to do at home while drinking a beer and playing with the dogs instead of at the customer's home. The hopper takes a download for itself, programs itself and then goes back to the satellite for more to feed to the joeys. The hoppers usually take 40 to 45 minutes. Saves an hour or two at the install.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)