Reality Check Observation!

Indy said:
Have you seen the new thread Sean has started? Voom Alive. 3 Days And Counting? Since I hate to doodoo in his thread I will say it here. First of all your kind of jumping the gun but I understand that you are looking for some sort of closure. Sean, I just hope your new thread stays post free of new negative developments and we can enjoy Voom for ever!
The rules of that thread prohibit negative posts, but I believe that once a company sells it's only means of getting it's signal to the public with NO ANNOUNCED PLAN to stay in business the coffin is being welded shut and is about to be lowered in to the crypt.

Sure, it is fun to have a thread full of wishful thinking - but the fact that V* has not killed it's hosts and it's originated program channels isn't proof that they won't do that. The only reason to leave V* on is the outside chance that the government won't approve. It's hard to turn back on the network.

JL

For those interested in the LIL requirements the following site might be of interest:

http://www.nrtc.coop/us/main/nrtc_update/Update2003/NRTCU_091703.pdf

I pasted this from the sight address and I hope it works. From the body it does not specify only DirectTV and Dish but any satellite provider to the rural areas. In such if VOOM was to catch on big nationwide I believe that they too would fall under the FCC's LIL policys. :)

Sean didn't say no negatives just no opinions. Keep it to facts that you can document to day, time, postion and source. I agree with that. That are plenty of other places to spread negative opinion. SoI am glad he si keeping that thread to the "facts mam and only the facts."

I know Sean did not say no negatives. What he wants is factual substantiated news that has a significant tidbit or three course meal of information to be shared. Not just the rambling rhetoric and factually baseless rumors that seem to get a good launch here on this board. The idea was to have a literary alarm we all could look to see if it went off. Can't happen if people will not leave it alone and let it function how Sean tried to design it.

gutter said:
Sean didn't say no negatives just no opinions. Keep it to facts that you can document to day, time, postion and source. I agree with that. That are plenty of other places to spread negative opinion. So I am glad he is keeping that thread to the "facts mam and only the facts."
It is a shame he didn't get it without removing posts.

JL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)