rebate issues.... surprise, surprise...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I upgraded to a 722 on 7-01-07, sent in the rebate form a day or two later. The rebate website said my check for $100 was in the mail, never got it.
I emailed ceo@echostar yesterday and got reply today, they said they never received my rebate form, in my email I added a copy of the info showing that the check was mailed, so they are giving me a $100 credit on my next bill. We will see..

Oddly enough, the rebate for the DIU I did in January is still showing as "processing" (step 2), yet it already credited ($50+$50) at the end of last week. Another case where the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, I guess.

Same Here...except I upgraded 2 receivers...

Oddly enough, the rebate for the DIU I did in January is still showing as "processing" (step 2), yet it already credited ($50+$50) at the end of last week. Another case where the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, I guess.

I upgraded 2 receivers via the DIU. The rebate website shows me as "Does Not Meet Qualification Offer". I was about to e-mail ceo at echostar dot com and received my bill today. It's showing 2 $50.00 credits (DIU Bonus Credit). I should have received 2 more credits for the 2nd DIU upgrade. Anyone know if they are applied all at once or if they will spread them out over 2 billing cycles?

i did by dishin it up for my 2nd 622 back around 12/13/2007 and mailed my rebate form in at the beginning of january, and i logged onto my account on online yesterday and it shows that my $100 credit was applied. so i guess that i got lucky and didn't have any problems with mine

I mailed $100 rebate request with copy of web bill 9/8/07.
Some time before 2/15/08 the rebate web page finally moved to mailed.
Still no rebate nor credit. Nearly 6 months and counting.
-Ken

i did by dishin it up for my 2nd 622 back around 12/13/2007 and mailed my rebate form in at the beginning of january, and i logged onto my account on online yesterday and it shows that my $100 credit was applied. so i guess that i got lucky and didn't have any problems with mine
Same here! The bill showed two $50.00 credits. Oh well.

I sent my information for rebate in when the install was done. This was about 30 days ago. I had two new receivers.

Already showed up as $200 worth of credits on my account.

Also they processed my free HD credits in advance.

So very smooth for me. Been very lucky over the years with Dish to not have any problems. 15+ years!!

I checked on my DIU rebate the other day. I was supposed to get my $100 at end of Feb, it did nit show. I called CSR only to be told they had not recieved the rebate form. I told them I was never told I had to send anything in it would show up on my bill as a credit. At first they said no problem and he went to check with his superv.he came back and said they would apply a $10 per month for 10 month credit. I said no I was expecting the full credit at the end of Feb. He said wit and came back with the $50 for 2 months. I said OK and thatb was it. I guess most people are getting this. I'll wait and see what shows up next month.

I'm still waiting for my money. I sent the form in September.

I sent an email in December to ceo@echostar.com and they didn't solve my issue. After a few weeks I emailed them again. They stopped replying :mad:.

I spoke to a CSR in January and he told me that my check was already been mailed. As stated in the check rebate website.

I just spoke with another CSR and they say that they don't send MIR check :confused:.

I just sent another email to ceo@echostar.com . I hope for the best. But I'm starting to lose hope. The rebate screw-up would be another reason to switch to D* ASAP...

SniperREX,

If you call on the phone, tell them this issue has been unresolved after several calls, emails and several months. You would like to speak to someone in Executive Resolution.

Executive Resolution fixed my rebate issues and I got credited in the next billing. No checks were mailed at all.

SniperREX,

If you call on the phone, tell them this issue has been unresolved after several calls, emails and several months. You would like to speak to someone in Executive Resolution.

Executive Resolution fixed my rebate issues and I got credited in the next billing. No checks were mailed at all.

I guess no need to do that.

I already got a reply from ceo@echostar.com . The CSR says he already manually applied my $100 credit :) . I can't see it on my Dish account yet. I'm confident that it will soon though :D.

Starz $40 Rebate Problem

I sent all my paperwork in timely and just got a post card in the mail the other day, claiming I had to start subbing to Starz between 10/8 - 12/31. They are claiming I subbed beginning 10/6, but in reality it should be 11/6, because I cancelled out my showtime to moved to starz just to get the rebate. Anyone else have similar problem getting denied?

I guess I will have to email my contact at echostar executive offices, whom had to straighten out my nhl ci billing too.

Starz Rebate - Thanks Matt at echostar corp

I sent all my paperwork in timely and just got a post card in the mail the other day, claiming I had to start subbing to Starz between 10/8 - 12/31. They are claiming I subbed beginning 10/6, but in reality it should be 11/6, because I cancelled out my showtime to moved to starz just to get the rebate. Anyone else have similar problem getting denied?

I guess I will have to email my contact at echostar executive offices, whom had to straighten out my nhl ci billing too.

I have to take my hat off for my contact "Matt" at echostar com. I contacted him today about my starz rebate problems and he is issuing a $40 credit to my account. Dish needs more people like him.

1st he straigtened out my NHL CI Billing last fall.

2nd he got me a 722 with no contract committment with an instant rebate last oct.

3rd he got me my starz rebate.

His actions make me want to give Dish the benefit of the doubt and hold out as long as possible for them to get their HD act together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts