Receiver Reset?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Did your DVR just reset itself right now? I was in the middle of watching a program and my DVR decided to do a reset on its own.

Did your DVR just reset itself right now? I was in the middle of watching a program and my DVR decided to do a reset on its own.

Hopefully it is just a one time thing, a few years ago when Direct came out with there new receivers with DVR, that was an issue that happened to me, but mine was reseting itself like every few minutes, but I think they resolved those problems, as I mentioned that was an issue I was having a few years ago

:D

I was waiting for you....

This is the first time this has happened too my HR20 (it happens to my TiVo about twice a month). I think it has to do with the CE I downloaded. Since I downloaded the CE I have been having issues that I have not had before, especially very slow guide response.

:D

I was waiting for you....

This is the first time this has happened too my HR20 (it happens to my TiVo about 2 a month). I think it has to do with the CE I downloaded. Since I downloaded the CE I have been having issues that I have not had before, especially very slow guide response.

let's see what we have tonight ;)

I had to reset my HR20-700 yesterday, maybe that was it! ;) Anyway, for the last couple of days, the record light would be on, but not recording anything. The light was more yellow than amber like it usually is. I think this was an issue for someone a while ago. Does it sound familiar to anyone?

I had to reset my HR20-700 yesterday, maybe that was it! ;) Anyway, for the last couple of days, the record light would be on, but not recording anything. The light was more yellow than amber like it usually is. I think this was an issue for someone a while ago. Does it sound familiar to anyone?

i wish i could help you but it's the 1st i've heard of this issue. maybe the hardrive is having some issues. if you don't have any recordings that you care about very much you might want to try reformatting your drive. hit the reset button and when the 1st blue screen shows up press the record and down button at the same time at the dvr. when done correctly the record light will come on and a screen will come up showing a scan of your hard drive.

i wish i could help you but it's the 1st i've heard of this issue. maybe the hardrive is having some issues. if you don't have any recordings that you care about very much you might want to try reformatting your drive. hit the reset button and when the 1st blue screen shows up press the record and down button at the same time at the dvr. when done correctly the record light will come on and a screen will come up showing a scan of your hard drive.

I have an external hd, just to confuse the issue!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)