Receiver Screen Shots

Status
Please reply by conversation.

telecaster

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 20, 2004
Does anyone have any screen shots of the interface on some D* receivers?
I know what the 100 and 200 series look like,kinda wondering about the rest and also the R15.
E* has the tech portal site to check all of their receivers out,but i dont know if D* has anythig like that.
It seems E* has a lot of cool info like that on their site,like software revisions and ineractive guides but D* does not that i am aware of.

i think he was meaning a tech portal site like e* has, and i admit that is one drawback to d* that they dont have that

RIRWIN1983 said:
i think he was meaning a tech portal site like e* has, and i admit that is one drawback to d* that they dont have that

Exactly

That might be something in the works you think? DirecTV has only recently moved to the "self branded" units (and still more non-DirecTV models out) and maybe having all the other named brands precluded them for doing that. Could be a good idea even though the DirecTV units don't get anywhere near the quantity of flashes and stuff like the Dish units do; maybe 1 or 2 over the lifespan. About the only novel info would be the curiosity factor of the software versions and dates.

charper1 said:
That might be something in the works you think? DirecTV has only recently moved to the "self branded" units (and still more non-DirecTV models out) and maybe having all the other named brands precluded them for doing that. Could be a good idea even though the DirecTV units don't get anywhere near the quantity of flashes and stuff like the Dish units do; maybe 1 or 2 over the lifespan. About the only novel info would be the curiosity factor of the software versions and dates.

Well with all the different models out there i was just wondering what some of the EPG's and stuff look like.

Thanks

telecaster said:
Well with all the different models out there i was just wondering what some of the EPG's and stuff look like.

Thanks

All of the DirecTV Branded recievers are pretty much the same (that'sbeen DirecTV's plan all along). For all of the other multitude of DirecTV recievers, I would just hae to tell you to look in the guide.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)