Recommendations for a bluetooth transmitter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I'm looking for a bluetooth transmitter with RCA inputs. The purpose of this is to take audio output from my satellite receiver(s) and connect to Echo Dots via bluetooth.

Currently looking at this model, but doesn't appear any of the reviewers have used it for the transmit function, only receive.

Anybody have any suggestions?

If you can figure out how to pair the device with your Echos, you should be good to go. I'd be interested in how to conveniently (hopefully remotely) control the transmitter as I'm guessing it defaults to being active 24/7 without pressing some buttons or pulling the plug on the unit.

I'd suggest posing your question on Amazon as there doesn't seem to be a website associated with the product.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
I’ve thought about getting the RHA Bluetooth transmitter for use when flying. An RCA stereo to 3.5mm jack for your Satellite receiver would allow it to be used for this application. The RHA works while charging, to, so it would have unlimited run time. It also pairs with two Bluetooth headphones/earbuds at once if that’s important. Finally, it adds Bluetooth listening to any device with a 3.5mm jack.
RHA Wireless Flight Adapter: Bluetooth 5 Audio Transmitter​

Reactions: KE4EST
The device arrived today. Working perfectly so far. At first I tried hosing the optical output from my Edision receiver but there doesn't appear to be any audio on that port. Titanium is the optical port on the Mio functional?

I ended up using the AUX input to connect via RCA to another receiver and it's working great.

PS- it does not come with a power brick, just the cable. I used one I had in a drawer. It does come with Aux cable and Toslink cable.

CE8F09F8-E84C-414F-8AAE-2F89F477F581.jpeg
AF4788D7-FBAB-43B0-9020-1EA449AF3BAB.jpeg
5DD5F38A-981D-44A6-B0DE-7261EF9FC96A.png
197DE578-EDBF-4192-81CF-3A523488A3D3.jpeg
3C960B32-AB03-4089-AA1C-E8012B9CE2B3.jpeg

3A0FA850-2576-470A-A6E3-0D7067BD7357.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)