OTHER recommendations ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Codematic

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
Boston, ma
hey all,

I’m new here.

I got this dish for free from the top of a church. I guess it was used for some Christian satellite stuff.
D53717D8-4483-4553-A961-A4446EEB4DB8.jpeg

What LNB and receivers do you recommend for FTA use ?

Thanks in advance !
-L

Reactions: FTA4PA
Oh !

I see it is. Winegard 1m .

Where is a good place to buy this equipment ? Do you have a trusted shop you buy your equipment from ?

Thanks so much.
-L

hey all,

I’m new here.

I got this dish for free from the top of a church. I guess it was used for some Christian satellite stuff.
View attachment 139109

What LNB and receivers do you recommend for FTA use ?

Thanks in advance !
-L
Welcome to Satellite Guys! I can also recommend the Maverick MK1-PLL lnbf from Michael Electronics ( Welcome to Michael Electronics ). As far as a receiver if you are just looking for a good basic receiver the the Amiko Mini HD265 would be a good choice ( Welcome to Michael Electronics ). Site says only two left. Another receiver that is getting very good recommendations here is the Edision OS Mio 4K ( Titanium Satellite - Store ). 4k capable. This one has a higher learning curve but from what I read it does just about everything but make breakfast for you. I am hoping to get one. :)

Edit: I see the Maverick is currently listed as out of stock. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: comfortably_numb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)