Record Symbol with an X

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
I was scrolling through the guide and noticed that the little orange circle on a program that is set to record has an X through it. Has anyone ever seen this before? What does it mean?

I just noticed this today. Never saw it before today but thought nothing of it until I saw your thread

Here is a screen capture. I have an arrow pointing to it. It is the 6:00pm slot for Early Edition

Attachments

• x.png
    x.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 270
I have never seen that before, so I looked at my recordings and none of them have that, I don't know, but I'll try to look into it !

I thought I had seen a list of explanations when recording, but can't find it at the moment.

Could this be something new ?

It means you have that program set to record but another program has priority over it, like Hifi said.

It means you have that program set to record but another program has priority over it, like Hifi said.

If thats the case, I should have the same thing happening right now, I have 2 shows recording at 8 PM.

I am recording NCIS and No Ordinary Family, obviously one has priority over the other, nothing out of the ordinary shows on my guide or in the To Do list at least yet, it's not 8 yet.

So we'll see :)

If thats the case, I should have the same thing happening right now, I have 2 shows recording at 8 PM.

I am recording NCIS and No Ordinary Family, obviously one has priority over the other, nothing out of the ordinary shows on my guide or in the To Do list at least yet, it's not 8 yet.

So we'll see :)

Add a 3rd show to the same time slot to see what happens

I did notice something I haven't seen before, when you tour in the guide, if your not ON the recording part of the guide, the two shows that I have recording both are in Orange, but they have a WHITE circle around both of them.

I have never noticed that before either.

Could it be a new feature and is showing it's a Repeat, OR that it's an episode that you already had recorded ?

I noticed your an hour or so prior to in the guide, so it was nothing to do with to many things happening.
Also noticed that the next show was also the same show, and it didn't do that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)