Recording 2 show on OTA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

banzaikid1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 6, 2005
Is anyone having trouble recording 2 shows at the same time on the OTA. Last night I was recording 1 show on the OTA and tried to watch another show on the OTA and I kept getting the message to cancel the other show on the OTA. Also I am having a problem with my timers I had 2 shows set on the OTA and 2 shows set on the satellite antenna. Well the 2 show recorded on the satellite antenna but the 2 show on the OTA didn't record. Please let me know if you have any idea how I can fix this.
Thanks
Brad

I tried recording 4 shows again this morning and the 922 only recorded 1 show off the satellite and 1 show off the OTA. This receiver is horrible I should have kept my 722k.

Not sure whats wrong but I tried it a few times and it only worked right a few times. I hope it fixes itself.

No trouble recording 4 at once here. Were you slinging at the same time? If you are slinging that will take up a tuner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts