Recording help

I don't believe that is possible. You can't choose a future show, and record just part of it. You can record the remaining of the show (while it is being shown) by pressing Enter, then Record. You can add extra minutes just to be safe. Perhaps, a future update. Dish gurus can confirm this here if I am right.

Any way to record the last hour of a daily program that runs for 4 hrs on my hopper 3 ? TIA

Hey, Bobdee. You should be able to set a custom timer for the hour that you would want to record. You can use this link to set the timer preferences. You will select the From Manual Timers and the instructions will be listed below:

Thanks for the comments, but I don't see a manual timer that will do what I'm after. The "my dish link" doesn't work.

Any way to record the last hour of a daily program that runs for 4 hrs on my hopper 3 ? TIA
Go to the guide and find your program. Select record this. Edit timer and select daily. Go to end time this will give you the option to extend up to 90 minutes.

Thanks for the comments, but I don't see a manual timer that will do what I'm after. The "my dish link" doesn't work.
On your remote, press the DVR button. Skip forward to the Timers tab. Press the Options button (or the red button on older remotes). Select option number 3 "Create a Timer." From there, you can select the channel, and the exact start time, end time, and timer frequency that you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)