Red Sox vs Baltimore (1 Viewer)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Trouthead

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 8, 2004
Rockies
Just got DIRECT TV with the MLB EI package. The boston/Baltimore game shows up on the guide, but I am not getting it. I do get all the rest of the games. I live in Wyoming, so I should not be blacked out from a Boston/Baltimore game. Called Direct and got the BS about some teams won't allow it to be broadcast. What else can I do. I get a message on screen that says "Program not available in your area"

Anyone else to call at Direct????

satfrat

SatelliteGuys Guru
Aug 12, 2005
Rutland, Vermont
That doesn't make any sense to me at all. I've yet to have any games blacked out other than saturday afternoon. Maybe someone can offer an explanation but I tend to agree with you, someone BS'd you! :(

Cheers,
Robin

Trouthead

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 8, 2004
Rockies
Guess it would. I was so excited about getting the Sox, I never looked up the time. Guess the on screen info is not always correct. :)

IceRunner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 10, 2006
Guess it would. I was so excited about getting the Sox, I never looked up the time. Guess the on screen info is not always correct. :)

The on-screen guide on Extra Innings games always allows A LOT more time than will ever been needed short of a 22-inning game. It does help when you set a game to record on DVR and it goes long.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts