Red Sox vs Baltimore

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Trouthead

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2004
Rockies
Just got DIRECT TV with the MLB EI package. The boston/Baltimore game shows up on the guide, but I am not getting it. I do get all the rest of the games. I live in Wyoming, so I should not be blacked out from a Boston/Baltimore game. Called Direct and got the BS about some teams won't allow it to be broadcast. What else can I do. I get a message on screen that says "Program not available in your area"

Anyone else to call at Direct????

That doesn't make any sense to me at all. I've yet to have any games blacked out other than saturday afternoon. Maybe someone can offer an explanation but I tend to agree with you, someone BS'd you! :(

Cheers,
Robin

Guess it would. I was so excited about getting the Sox, I never looked up the time. Guess the on screen info is not always correct. :)

Guess it would. I was so excited about getting the Sox, I never looked up the time. Guess the on screen info is not always correct. :)

The on-screen guide on Extra Innings games always allows A LOT more time than will ever been needed short of a 22-inning game. It does help when you set a game to record on DVR and it goes long.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)