Red's on 638-1?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

imthedevil

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 25, 2007
Cincinnati, OH
Even though it's listed on 638-1 and in all of my schedules, both paper and online, as HD the Reds vs Giants game is not being broadcast in HD. What gives? Or am I the only one not seeing it, lol?

Bill

Even though it's listed on 638-1 and in all of my schedules, both paper and online, as HD the Reds vs Giants game is not being broadcast in HD. What gives? Or am I the only one not seeing it, lol?

Bill

I don't think 638-1 is actually up and working, whenever I swing over to catch the Reds it's always in SD , I have yet to see it in HD on -1, but I don't catch every game either.

Jimbo

I'm pretty sure it went live about 10 minutes after I emailed FSN-Ohio, lol. I just copied and pasted the post I made here in the email. I don't care if they lose I still prefer to watch it in HD :)

Bill

I'm pretty sure it went live about 10 minutes after I emailed FSN-Ohio, lol. I just copied and pasted the post I made here in the email. I don't care if they lose I still prefer to watch it in HD :)

Bill

don't happen to remember the time, do you? just curious!

i wonder what inning the feed went live? not that it mattered because the reds lost again.
All I can say is sometime between the 3rd and the 9th. When I checked in the 3rd inning, there was no HD broadcast. Then in the 9th inning the announcers made mention of the fact that the game is also being broadcast in HD. I went back to check and it was on.

All I can say is sometime between the 3rd and the 9th. When I checked in the 3rd inning, there was no HD broadcast. Then in the 9th inning the announcers made mention of the fact that the game is also being broadcast in HD. I went back to check and it was on.

Maybe your email was the one that jogged the FSN guys memory to FLIP the SWITCH ! :eureka

I use to call the local guys engineers when a show that I knew was suppose to be in HD was not, normally when the next commercial ended the show was in HD !

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts