Status
Please reply by conversation.

jgags6

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Rockford,IL
I was just wondering if anyone has been able to get just the Redzone channel from Directv without having to purchase the whole Sunday Ticket. I know last year there were a few instances where people could get it. Thanks

I got it free. I've been a ST subscriber for the last few years and my son, a Saints fan is moving out this fall. I spoke to the retention department. Got it free, but I was told that this was an exception and that I might not be able to get it in the future.

Yeah NFL Network/Scott Hanson version way better. I'm hoping to get Redzone on its own as well. Last year was the first time I did without it on its own after moving to D* & got it Free with the ST package. ST is good but I get my home team on the locals so I still ended up bouncing between my team's game & Redzone. Canceled ST this year & hoping to call in & get Red zone for free as others have successfully done here. Just trying to figure out the best timing, maybe just before the season starts or the week after the yearly free preview of ST.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)