Can you get NFL RedZone channel without ST?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
This is going to be my last year subscribing to NFL ST...getting way to expensive, even with the monthly discount they give you.

I find myself watching the red zone channel more than anything.

Is it possibly to get the redzone channel without ST?

This is going to be my last year subscribing to NFL ST...getting way to expensive, even with the monthly discount they give you.

I find myself watching the red zone channel more than anything.

Is it possibly to get the redzone channel without ST?

If you go with Comcast or Dish.

Ive heard that if you call them and threaten to cancel you can get the Red Zone channel. There are plenty of search results on google about this. You could also just try calling and requesting it. Since you're a past subscriber, you have more of a shot of them making an exception.

No need to threaten anything. I called at the begining of the season and just asked for it. Main line CSRs said it couldn't be done. Eventually they transfered me to retention who offered me the option of RZ for free or ST for half off. Took some CSR roulette to get there, but I never threatened to go anywhere, I just said that I know other people had gotten it and I wanted to too. I even offered to pay, although in the end I didn't need to.

EDIT:
See also http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/265173-you-can-get-nfl-redzone-without.html

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.