registration?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cmaier

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
For some reason my TT now says I am unregistered. I re-entered the registration code and it gives some sort of 107 error saying that it recognizes the code, but that code is not for xm online. Whatever that means. I use the thing for sirius.

something has gone badly awry.

i rebooted. no good. powered system off and back on, and now it's fine. looks like for some reason it thought i was trying to load tt online instead of tt. (never heard of tt online until i did some poking around.)

whatever.

There are two program choices in the Program Group.

TimeTrax Recast and TimeTrax Recast Online

It is possible that you were launching the wrong one (the online version)

D.

I was launching the one from the "frequently used" list in the start menu, which for some reason temporarily caused the "on-line" version to launch. powering off my computer and turning it back on resolved the target. Somehow. I have no idea how that's possible. (I had never launched the on-line version and was completely unaware of it until i went into the program group to try and figure out what was happening. i never launch from the program group.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)