Reid names Vick starting QB for the Eagles

I think the are in the bind. I spoke to my best friend who is a huge Eagles fan in Philly and though the know the future is Kolb, they wanna win now. And regardless of whether you dislike him or not, the best QB on that team IS Vick. End of story. My buddy was also torn because he stated that this was considered a "rebuilding year" for the Eagles......but does rebuilding mean not try to win?

I think the are in the bind. I spoke to my best friend who is a huge Eagles fan in Philly and though the know the future is Kolb, they wanna win now. And regardless of whether you dislike him or not, the best QB on that team IS Vick. End of story. My buddy was also torn because he stated that this was considered a "rebuilding year" for the Eagles......but does rebuilding mean not try to win?
Agree, I may bust your chops but I respect your opinion about sports.

Our Team is full of Young players now.

They need a Quarterback that has time on the field.

Well I bet he Broke a record on the least amount of yards ever in 2 quarters, and then was out with a concussion.:confused:

Thats doesn't sound like Pro material.
That sounds like the Towel Boy.
Looks like Kolb will have the last laugh:

4/29/2010: Signed a two-year, $12.25 million contract. The deal, fully guaranteed, included a $10.7 million signing bonus. 2010: $715,000, 2011: $1.392 million, 2012: Free Agent

With Vick up for free agency at the end of this season, they better win this year. :rolleyes:

W

This is the only stat that matters for a QB. Reid's quick about-face move verifies it ...

Ok, so at soon as the Eagles get BEAT they change back to a different QB ?

Remember, Kolb is the guy they paid the big bucks to, to be thier FRANCHISE QB.
You giving up on that guy after 2 quarters ?

You don't have a Clue about Andy Reid I guess.
He doesn't switch Quarterbacks when they lose, If he did Mc Nabb would have been benched more then just once.
My Guess you didn't watch 1 Minute of the Green Bay Eagles game.

Aren't the Packers happy they didn't go that route with Aaron Rodgers ?
He had plenty of bad games before he got comfortable.

Remember, Kolb is the guy they paid the big bucks to, to be thier FRANCHISE QB.
You giving up on that guy after 2 quarters ?
Whoa, I don't agree with the move, but I guess I understand why they did it. Reid thinks Vick gives them a better chance to win NOW.

It hurts Kolb's development, but in this day and age it looks like development is out and trying to win now is in...

Aren't the Packers happy they didn't go that route with Aaron Rodgers ?
He had plenty of bad games before he got comfortable.
What route?

Did Green Bay Have Vick sitting on the bench? No because if they did Aaron Rodgers would be sitting on the bench and Vick would be quarterback of Green Bay.

We had a Big Weapon sitting on the bench, Why not use it.

Well if its a team from the Buckeye state, you better stick with collage.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
Looks like someone else should've stuck with college. :p :eek: ;)
As long as it's not Alabama. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)