Reminder: Olympic soccer starts on Weds. July 25

Thanks! The only problem is the listing show "XXX Summer Olympics" on NBCSN and NBCSOC in 12-hour blocks. I hate this! As much as love the Olympics, I really don't have time to sort through 12-hour chunks of programming on on six HD channels. I'll have to set a manual timer. :hatsoff:

Thanks! The only problem is the listing show "XXX Summer Olympics" on NBCSN and NBCSOC in 12-hour blocks. I hate this! As much as love the Olympics, I really don't have time to sort through 12-hour chunks of programming on on six HD channels. I'll have to set a manual timer. :hatsoff:

NOT true for Thursday. DISH has the Gold Medal Match listed as an event starting at 1:30 Central. Timer set. :)

rockymtnhigh said:
NOT true for Thursday. DISH has the Gold Medal Match listed as an event starting at 1:30 Central. Timer set. :)

Hmm my 722 still shows a 12 hr block from 7:00am to 7:00pm. Maybe after my guide refreshes. It's recording right now so I can't run a check switch yet to refresh the guide.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive

Hmm my 722 still shows a 12 hr block from 7:00am to 7:00pm. Maybe after my guide refreshes. It's recording right now so I can't run a check switch yet to refresh the guide.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive

Yeah, the guide must not have refreshed. Is it there new?

Lot's of guides (in my case Tivo) but we probably all get 'em from the same source (Tribune). For sports, I'm sure the guide will be updated in the next day or two...but I'm busy, busy, busy during the week and I usually search for sports programming and set times on the weekends. I just hate these 12-hour blocks labeled, "XXX Olympic Games" and in the program description is says something along the lines of, "Olympic basketball, volleyball, track and field, swimming, water polo, skeet shooting, blah blah blah." My, how helpful. :rolleyes:

I enjoyed it. Watched it on DVR-delay, and fast-forwarded a bit, but it seemed like the US controlled the game. I still love the name of the US goalie. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts