OTHER Remote location, poor ISP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Savoir12

Original poster
Oct 22, 2015
California
Hello out there!

Thanks for you attention on this. I live in a remote location (California foothills, lots of trees) and the Internet connection is very poor. Would an FTA satellite dish help with my seasonal obsession for NFL games?

Many thanks,

Julian

A FTA system with both C and KU bands will give you access to the network feeds plus the Canadian feeds. Rare to find a NFL back-haul game feed from the venue.

I am located in Meadow Vista, CA (near Auburn) and also have problems receiving reliable over the air local channels. FTA is my main source for entertainment programming.

No, FTA would not help you much with NFL football coverage (local or otherwise).

The incidence of wild NFL game feeds is very, very limited and is entirely unlikely to improve with time.

No, there are very few NFL games on FTA satellite. And if by some odd chance you do happen to find one, please do everyone a huge favor and keep it to yourself. Openly posting about NFL football games is the best way to get the networks or stations that carry them scrambled.

This is why any time you ask this question, you'll likely be told they aren't there even if occasionally a game pops up. Even if they were up there, nobody wants to advertise the fact and see yet another signal get scrambled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)