replacement HDD200 arrival!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

gizzer777

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2005
none
Boy did I get lucky with that vendor Cameron from Ebay.

My 1st HDD200 had the Starz Bug. He advance replaced another one and the results are EXCELLENT! That man gets my vote...he even provided prepaid return fgt!!!

I had an older HDD200 years ago but sold it (was attached to my 920) because HDTV was just beginning and there was not enough up there to justify it sitting on my rack!.

From what I hear, some of them have the "Starz Bug" only with the 922, not the 920.

Just my luck of the draw I guess, but all is well again and I love that thing! I have Starz HD on G9 and Discovery HD on C3 subscribed and then there are many others to be had now! (HBO, Sho, PBS, Wealth etc. Looks great on the Plasma HDTV!!! (also on the RP LCD HDTV!):up

They are becoming harder to locate and I only had to pay a bit under $300 for a professionally refurbed one with the new firmware (GUI menus) They are selling new for about $400 (I think Mororola ceased production)

regards to all
Jeff

You do know that Motorola recalled the HDD200's that had the Starz! dropout problem and will fix them for free? Mine goes back after the first of the year.

yes, Thanks...

nailzs said:
You do know that Motorola recalled the HDD200's that had the Starz! dropout problem and will fix them for free? Mine goes back after the first of the year.
Luckily the vendor handled so I did not have to go thru that process, he advanced me a new unit without the bug so that I did lose a wink and no reconnecting the set ( I hate that part since my setup has become so messy with the HDD200 and FTA additions!..he will RMA the old one to Motorola..(already on the way back to him!)
I must say that at 720P on my Plasma, I am still amazed at the PQ!!! Simply beyond my imagination and add the DD 5.1....Blissfull!
happy Holidays
jeff

nailzs said:

You happen to know the contact info/url for this?

Ph# inside Motorola HDD200

HDTVFanAtic said:
You happen to know the contact info/url for this?

How about a toll free phone # for Motorola help on C-BAND.....
1-800-976-5174

Jeff

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)