Repointing Dish after 129 Shuts Down

My 129 used to be around 50-52, now after the shutdown and channels shuffle 119 are 65-71 as well, but 110 is only 60-62. I wonder if I should re-peak. And I still also wonder if a Dish 500 would be better than my 1000.2.
No, this is something we're seeing on every Dish. Not sure why, either but the signals on 110 and 119 are much lower now

No, this is something we're seeing on every Dish. Not sure why, either but the signals on 110 and 119 are much lower now
Where I am at I haven't noticed 119 being lower, but it definitely seems like the 110 has been slightly lower than normal.
At the same time I don't do many wa, but have noticed the 72 seems a tad lower too. Over the last few years I've noticed that it seems like signal is always lower in summer and higher in winter for some reason.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Is that why downloads/activations are taking like.....FOREVER now?
The signal is digital, so long as it's above 35 and stable, higher signal won't increase speeds. Downloads take longer because there's just more info in them and activations haven't seemed to be taking any longer on our side atleast. We hit activate and it shows activating on screen after about 5 seconds. But I have noticed when calling in to activate it is taking a very long time for them to accomplish it but that has to do with the computer systems that have been super jacked ever since the hack.

I’ve not seen any change in signal strength (62 to 65 for 119, and 70 to 75 for 110; depending TP) before or after the 129 shutdown. And I’ve been specifically watching this to see if anything changed during the transition.

And just for reference, before it was shutdown, 129 was in the 50 to 52 range, again depending on TP.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I’ve not seen any change in signal strength (62 to 65 for 119, and 70 to 75 for 110; depending TP) before or after the 129 shutdown. And I’ve been specifically watching this to see if anything changed during the transition.

And just for reference, before it was shutdown, 129 was in the 50 to 52 range, again depending on TP.
Here, 119 was always in the low 70's and 110 was right at 70 with DPH. DPP was much higher. Now about 62/60 is common

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts