"Reported attack site"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google needs to plug some of their holes imho.I'm just waiting for a complete google crash from an attack.These hackers want attention,what better way than to corrupt the entire google network.Talk about folks freaking out when they can't do a simple google search.

http://news.yahoo.com/mainstream-websites-more-likely-harbor-malware-201142450.html

Despite the common belief that "sketchy" Internet sites are more likely to host malware than their mainstream counterparts, the reverse may be true.
Internet users are 21 times more likely to become infected by visiting a legitimate online shopping site than by visiting a site used for illegal file-sharing, according to Cisco's latest annual security report.

Congrats Satelliteguys.us on being a more mainstream site... Essentially a story on how malware goes through ad servers.

Yup I just got the same thing too Damnit.

Notice it says we are clean. And notice it says its coming from OpenX.

I have turned off OpenX ad market ads and did that when you first reported it (just in case)

I logged into Googles site to have them rescan the site, however it does not list anything wrong... so I got to wait until it shows up there so I can clear it and then we got to wait again. Grrr...

I am sorry.

Looks like there are several linked sites tied in here a list of what I see so you might remove these if they are not suppose to be and especially if they are passing web traffic and files.. I would not use anything tied to google they already been investigated by FTC for rules violations and security not that great just my 2 cents.

quantserve.com - Live Stats Google
appliedin.com - has possbile setup.exe tied to them
vbseo.com
sadoun.com -has possbile installer.zip's
doubleclick.com

Last edited:
As of yesterday after doing a search on here I got the same warnings. apparently it still not working. I clicked proceed to page rhen ran scanners on my computer and found no malware, viruses or trojans. just annoying when doing thread searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)