"Reported attack site"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing it's the chinese again.:eek: There have been a lot of sites getting attacked lately,google and firefox have been acting hokey for me ever since the Amazon attack.Could be just coincidence,but ya never know.

Just to be on the safe side I went again and scanned the site through a number of scanning services and again we are coming up clean.

Now I can go to bed knowing that we are not serving our members junk. :)

Goodnight everyone!

Just to be on the safe side I went again and scanned the site through a number of scanning services and again we are coming up clean.

Now I can go to bed knowing that we are not serving our members junk. :)

Goodnight everyone!

Certainly not your fault Scott.

What is going on? Malicious site warnings with every click !

EVERYTHING I try to click here is now giving me these nasty warnings that this is teh evil site....

I took a few screen shots. Every single thing I click gives me two warnings that I have to click through to get to what I need to see or do.

This is making me crazy. BTW, I run OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.2 and Safari 6.0.2 I also run ClamAV..

Screen Shot 2013-02-03 at 11.38.56 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-02-03 at 11.39.15 PM.png

I have zero concerns about malware coming from THIS site.

You guys might want to check things out, it looks like google has you guys flagged on the naughty list.. :(

edit: Ooops... I just found that there is a huge thread already on this. Sorry... :eek:

It's happening on a few sites I visit, including here. Very unlikely it's an actual attack at each of these sites. I decided to override the warning to post.

It's happening on a few sites I visit, including here. Very unlikely it's an actual attack at each of these sites.

A lot of sites share the same ad servers. If an ad server is flagged, then many sites served by the same ad server can be flagged as well.

Sent from my iPhone5 using SatelliteGuys

Yeah I know I was trying to figure out how to word it without it sounding like a condom commercial. :)

BTW I am not sure what others are seeing, but I am not getting any warnings this morning, did not get any at home, and am not getting any today at my office. Maybe they fixed their mistake. :) (Fingers crossed and knocking on wood!)

Yeah I know I was trying to figure out how to word it without it sounding like a condom commercial. :)

BTW I am not sure what others are seeing, but I am not getting any warnings this morning, did not get any at home, and am not getting any today at my office. Maybe they fixed their mistake. :) (Fingers crossed and knocking on wood!)

i'm on ff18 and all is well for me.

I have been checking other sites which I know were flagged last night and all of them are clean as well.

It looks like Google fixed its error. (Phew!)

Yep all warnings are gone this morning here also. Glad that went away quick. :)

Too bad there is not a way to hold the advertising servers responsible for these outages.
There is and it's absolutely the most effective method too -- stop using them (the ones that cause these). Hit them where it hurts - their pocketbook - and they'll fix their sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.