"Reported attack site"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,screwed up the toolbars and well everything pertaining to the way things look.I mostly have it back the way I want it except for the minimize/restore/close boxes which are now next to the back/forward arrows on the left instead of on the far right.This is when I'm in fullscreen,it looks right when in normal view.
Being old and grumpy I like things that are old and work,one reason I liked FF was because I could make it look old school.I extremely dislike all the new poofy/aero/macish wigity the computer knows what I should want crap.
But I'm just a Luddite anyway.:D

Yeah,screwed up the toolbars and well everything pertaining to the way things look.I mostly have it back the way I want it except for the minimize/restore/close boxes which are now next to the back/forward arrows on the left instead of on the far right.This is when I'm in fullscreen,it looks right when in normal view.
Being old and grumpy I like things that are old and work,one reason I liked FF was because I could make it look old school.I extremely dislike all the new poofy/aero/macish wigity the computer knows what I should want crap.
But I'm just a Luddite anyway.:D

You must have figured it out,I kind of freaked out when I believe it was firefox 4 came about,it completely changed the appearance and moved all the icons around.I had to do some web searching to get it back to how I liked it.Since then I can get new updates and everything stays as it should.

Now that I think about it when I did reboot firefox the menubar disappeared. Right click and readded it

I just wonder why I've never had a problem at home or work, and I use FF 17.0.1.

I just wonder why I've never had a problem at home or work, and I use FF 17.0.1.

Maybe if you have FF locked down in some way, tighter than the average person, it doesn't "flip the switch" that tells FF that a site is a reported attack site?

Like if you are running in Privacy Mode, or maybe even through a VPN or something like that?

I just got the message on Firefox again a few minutes ago. I thought this was fixed?

Well FF 18 comes out next week so hopefully after that all will be good.

You must have figured it out,I kind of freaked out when I believe it was firefox 4 came about,it completely changed the appearance and moved all the icons around.I had to do some web searching to get it back to how I liked it.Since then I can get new updates and everything stays as it should.
I'm still using 3.8 whatever on my old Win2K box,it completely choked on 4 and up.It's got a few things that don't work anymore,keep waiting for it to die but it just plugs along.

Just had this happen a few minutes ago for the 1st time since it was corrected earlier ...

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.satelliteguys.us has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)