"Reported attack site"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iceberg the fix is above and it works.

Reporting you are still seeing it does no good as its happening on just your computer (Its a stuck file)

If someone hasnt been here before and try coming here they will get here without seeing the red screen. (which is good!) :)

Ok Ice. Re-boot your computer to simulate you just getting up and turning it on. That way you will know it is gone. It should be though, when I went to FF19 which also reset FF.... has not came back since then. :)

Wow. That Firefox must be something, for you guys to go through all this trouble. I have had no trouble like this with IE.

Last edited:
Wow. That Firefox must be something, for you guys to go through all this trouble. I have had no trouble like this with IE.

IE? Lol. I'm OK with clicking the "ignore this warning" option.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

hehehe I have only had the warning one time with FF,been smooth sailing ever since.IE won't give any warnings,it will simply allow you to plunge into a sea of malware.

You're proud of IE's complete lack of protection? Yes, in this case, the functionality broke but at least it has it!

Ok Ice. Re-boot your computer to simulate you just getting up and turning it on. That way you will know it is gone. It should be though, when I went to FF19 which also reset FF.... has not came back since then. :)

19 ?
Wow, I thought 18 was in beta ...what happened to 18 ?

that reboot seems to have fixed it. I've booted up the computer a couple times now throughout the day and havent had the popup yet

Beta versions have always allowed side-by-side installation / use with stable versions. Even the developers know people have to have a stable, back-up option just in case.

Beta versions have always allowed side-by-side installation / use with stable versions. Even the developers know people have to have a stable, back-up option just in case.

So, how do I do the install without it writing on top of the earlier version ?

Yes and it clones your old FF best I can tell. Everything is just like I have it on reg FF without doing a thing. Saved Passwords, bookmarks, etc. I use it all time now.

Just install it like normal. It will either detect your existing installation or it will install itself in it's own directory. Don't worry ! ;)

Yes and it clones your old FF best I can tell. Everything is just like I have it on reg FF without doing a thing. Saved Passwords, bookmarks, etc. I use it all time now.

Just install it like normal. It will either detect your existing installation or it will install itself in it's own directory. Don't worry ! ;)

Thanks guys !

Looking on Mozilla's website, FF 18.0b7 was the newest I could find.

Nevermind, I found it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)