"Reported attack site"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope not related.

We are working on the servers to harden / secure them even more. In making some of these changes we then test the changes and in some cases it takes a few hours to learn we tweaked something too much. :)

In addition the gateway timeout also happens when background maintenance is happening, such as processing the stats or rotating the log files. When this happens we are normally back online with a few moments as the process finishes.

I get no such warning at work or home, using FF 17.0.1 both places.

I get no such warning at work or home, using FF 17.0.1 both places.

Interesting, I'm using the same browser FF 17.0.1 on the home computer and it just happened again a few minutes ago.

That said, none of the browsers I use on the Tablet have had any of these issues.

I am not seeing it at this time with Chrome. I wonder if there is an out of date database or another ad server was compromised?

Just downloaded FF 19.0 "Aurora". Gonna see what happens with it.

The way i fixed mind is go to firefox,help,troubleshooting and then reset Firefox i did not lose anything just had to do a few tweaks to get it back like it was and it runs a lot faster now.

The way i fixed mind is go to firefox,help,troubleshooting and then reset Firefox i did not lose anything just had to do a few tweaks to get it back like it was and it runs a lot faster now.

thanks, just did the same....hope it got rid of the red underlined keyword BS I picked up visiting here......hate stuff like that.......noticed stuff is smaller now than it used to be....

Last edited by a moderator:

I did this last night and was working fine, worked well this morning for the first 30 minutes and now on FF and Chrome I get a Gateway error 504 ...

That said, IE8 is working, go figure.

I'm wondering what's different on your set-up, Tony. I am running FF17.0.1 on Windows 7 and Windows XPsp2 on another machine and haven't seen the warnings since the first day. Is there something in the history or cache that could be triggering the warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)