Reporting Theft

I saw my neighbor robbing the corner 7/11.
Mind my own business or report it?

My neighbor told me how he defrauded the bank and got away with it.

I see my 20 year-old neighbor beating up on a 12 year-old kid.

I see my neighbor stealing before my very eyes and he turns to me to brag about it.

See ya
Tony

OK TNG, not exactly the same thing. Just remember... the original poster never said "he saw" or "heard" anything, like your examples indicate.

Replace "I see" with "I know because {insert reason here} and it is EXACTLY the same thing. It is only a matter of degree. At what point of thievery should one mind their own business and at what point of thievery should one report it?

Stealing a candy bar at a store (Eating grapes at the grocery store)...eh... no big deal to some.

Stealing money from your pocket...travesty.

Both are theft.

See ya
Tony

Replace "I see" with "I know because {insert reason here} and it is EXACTLY the same thing. It is only a matter of degree. At what point of thievery should one mind their own business and at what point of thievery should one report it?

Stealing a candy bar at a store (Eating grapes at the grocery store)...eh... no big deal to some.

Stealing money from your pocket...travesty.

Both are theft.

See ya
Tony

OK.

With everything going on in this world today, your post makes me want to vomit. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

So you've been a member for 2.5 years and this is only the 2nd comment you've ever made? I guess we can't say that you don't practice what you preach (minding your own business) :D

Excellent analogy TNG Tony. Beating up a kid and watching TV are so similar I don't know why someone with morals wouldn't report their neighbor.

Boy logic comes hard...doesn't it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)