Rescue Me audio problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ronco

Original poster
Jun 8, 2006
So I recorded the 10:00 PM showing of "Rescue Me" this Tuesday, 6/6/06, on my SD DirecTivo. For the first time, I experienced nearly 30 audio dropouts at about one second or so long each. There were no accompanying video artifacts. I was wondering if anyone else expereinced anything similar, implying it was a network/D* issue, or if a failure of my DirecTivo is imminent.

I had the same problem. But I noticed that alot of the FX shows have simular audio glitches. The Shield also had occaisional audio blurbs as well.

ronco said:
So I recorded the 10:00 PM showing of "Rescue Me" this Tuesday, 6/6/06, on my SD DirecTivo. For the first time, I experienced nearly 30 audio dropouts at about one second or so long each. There were no accompanying video artifacts. I was wondering if anyone else expereinced anything similar, implying it was a network/D* issue, or if a failure of my DirecTivo is imminent.

I didn't record it but watched it live. There was no audio problem in the live broadcast of it. May be a problem with your DVR.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)