Rescue Me audio problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ronco

Original poster
Jun 8, 2006
So I recorded the 10:00 PM showing of "Rescue Me" this Tuesday, 6/6/06, on my SD DirecTivo. For the first time, I experienced nearly 30 audio dropouts at about one second or so long each. There were no accompanying video artifacts. I was wondering if anyone else expereinced anything similar, implying it was a network/D* issue, or if a failure of my DirecTivo is imminent.

I had the same problem. But I noticed that alot of the FX shows have simular audio glitches. The Shield also had occaisional audio blurbs as well.

ronco said:
So I recorded the 10:00 PM showing of "Rescue Me" this Tuesday, 6/6/06, on my SD DirecTivo. For the first time, I experienced nearly 30 audio dropouts at about one second or so long each. There were no accompanying video artifacts. I was wondering if anyone else expereinced anything similar, implying it was a network/D* issue, or if a failure of my DirecTivo is imminent.

I didn't record it but watched it live. There was no audio problem in the live broadcast of it. May be a problem with your DVR.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)