Response directly from VOOM e-mail...

Dawson9

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 8, 2004
I managed to write Voom directly and ask them about the current situation of things and this is the response I received today (3/4/05)... FYI.

"Thank you for contacting us about VOOM. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you the broadest and best quality of HD programming available and are committed to continuing to deliver that service.

As you may have heard, Cablevision's recently announced agreement with EchoStar involves an agreement to sell to the company's Rainbow 1 satellite and certain other related assets. Separately, Cablevision has announced a letter of intent under which VOOM HD LLC, a new company set up by the Dolan family, will acquire the actual VOOM programming and services. Under the terms of this letter, VOOM HD, which is a strong believer in VOOM, will continue providing our state-of-the-art service to customers.

All of us at VOOM are excited about the opportunities that this new agreement will provide to continue building the VOOM service. We will communicate to you additional information on our future plans as we move forward.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us.

Thank you for choosing VOOM - the leader in High Definition programming!"

Any thoughts on this e-mail???

dave

dave,

this response has been posted before and it is the response that you will get. Do you have specific question(s)?

Monday will be D-Day one way or another

lets hope Charles has his cards lined up

GO VOOM!!!

I think I have read a dozen of these same canned responces in the last 3 weeks. Thanks Dave but you have some catching up to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)