Restore all skipped events

JR_Baas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 19, 2005
Auburn, MI
With my 722, I could have a timer setup for an OTA channel and have a backup from a satellite channel. I would set up both timers. One of them would be skipped because it was set to record. I could restore the skipped timer and it asked to restore only once or restore all duplicates. I would select all duplicates and it would record both each week. With the hopper it does not prompt me to restore all duplicates and only restores the timer I am currently on. The next week I need to restore the timer again. Is there something I am doing wrong or is this a feature that does not exist in the hopper?

I recently upgraded to Hopper with Sling and added the OTA module. This is one of the first things I noticed was missing. :mad:

Dish...please, please bring this feature to the Hopper! It's a real pain having to go into the daily schedule and manually restore each and every OTA show each and every day.

That would be a nice feature they should not have "skipped" in the Hopper. However, the chore of restoring or skipping one by one is far faster and easier on the Hopper (although the 722K was much faster than the 722) than of past Dish DVR's, and painless compared to same chore with a TiVo. There are quite a few 'missing" features on the Hopper that many of us would appreciate they would bring over from the ViP's. Meanwhile, I still can't add just ONE OTA channel. But it keeps telling me the feature is coming "soon."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)