resume play

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

voodooevil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2005
North Carolina, USA
does hopper 3 have resume play?
pause on hopper 3, then continue on joey4k on another tv.
it worked a long time ago, but recently tried to use it again, but when i hit red button on remote, i pick to join, but only goes to live tv.

It could have been the few times it messes-up. Also, I just let it continue to play--if live or delayed live--shut off TV and Joey/Hopper using the Dish remote, and then go to other Joey/Hopper and then go through the motions to JOIN, and it works 99% of time, and I just REW to where I left off. Yes, I have used PAUSE, and that works too--although form me less frequently in the past, but I think I find just letting it play to be more intuitive.

Yes, JOIN still works, and Dish seems to have vastly improved its reliability, so if it is NOT working as it should more than a rare time or two, then you may want to press RECORD to ensure that it captures what is left of the live program in case JOIN does not work, and if it really never seems to work right, then even consider Dish providing a replacement Hopper. JOIN is a great feature that I use quite often.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts