Retailer Chat 1/12/16

Definitely not suggesting members go through my Co. for an actual upgrade. I limit my jobs to my local area. Just offering the info if they'd like to know.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Ziptied is right. There are only two pieces of info needed in order to look up a customer's account to see what Plan they are. It also shows what programming and how long you've been a customer. I just looked up my account a little bit ago to see what it would cost me.

Yehaa, I am rated a grade A. :bounce I thank I am still going to hold off upgrading to Hopper 3 until it is out for a while. It is a bummer that my 1000+ dish has worked good all these years to spot all the WA birds and 118.7. Now I will have to install a wing dish for 118.7.

Yehaa, I am rated a grade A. :bounce I thank I am still going to hold off upgrading to Hopper 3 until it is out for a while. It is a bummer that my 1000+ dish has worked good all these years to spot all the WA birds and 118.7. Now I will have to install a wing dish for 118.7.

I sent your question to the Dish chat email but they did not go over any retailer questions today. Sorry.

Reactions: charlesrshell
You will not know what you qualify for until you inquire with Dish or a retailer. NO ONE KNOWS how or why you are rated as you are so it's worthless to ask. This is Dish's own customer rating system and is based on numerous criteria. The only way to find out is to ask how much an upgrade will cost you with Dish or a retailer.
This should be embedded as a watermark in all DISH forums.

Reactions: Ziptied
Vivek said in todays chat that there were over 15K beta testers testing the new remote and UI since last years CES. Hopefully, the bugs have been exterminated.

Reactions: TheKrell
i would like to know my grade is also so when i upgrade at the end of the month i wonder if everything will be fine with me.

The FSS dish is already installed and if it is done right (with bracing), it would be a huge pain to move it. They'll probably just add the appropriate 1000.2 elsewhere as part of the H3 installation.
I am going to wait and see if any more new Hybrid LNBs come out for the 1000+ dish that includes 118.7. It is hard to believe DISH didn't come out with the new LNB. Maybe there are plans to move all the international channels off of 118.7.

Sorry I'm confused, existing customers who lease a Hopper with sling currently are going to have to pay $150 or $300 (if they dont get the upgrade free) how about the people who lease one of the older hoppers (such as me paying 12$/month for a hopper with sling)does that mean ill only have my monthly fee increased to $15/month or will i have to shell out in excess of 100$???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts